In Sunday meetings, there is no way to prepare a tasty cooked meat on the grill and share it with family and friends. You can accompany this delicious delicacy with an avocado salad and slices of green and ripe banana. You can offer a cold beer to the adults and a guava smoothie to the little ones.
Ingredients of Nicaraguan Carne Asada
- 3 lb beef loin
- 3 sour oranges
- 1/2 onion
- Salt and pepper
- Ripe banana
- Green banana
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cabbage
- Wash the meat and cut it into elongated pieces, put them in a bowl, and add the juice of the sour orange, and the onion chopped in julienne; salt and pepper, and mixtures leaving to marinate for 30 min,
- Turn on the grill over high heat, and place the meat leaving it to brown, preventing it from burning.
- Peel the bananas into slices.
- In a frying pan pour enough oil and fry the banana slices until golden brown.
- When the meat is ready, you put it on a tray surrounded by slices, and in a salad bowl, you serve a rich salad of lettuce, avocado, and orange segments seasoned with a vinaigrette.